School Uniform List
Our school uniform colour is a combination of purple and dark grey/black. Most items can be bought from high street shops or supermarkets. Some items are only available from the school office and these are clearly marked on the list.
* Plain white polo shirts are acceptable as school uniform but should you wish to purchase a white polo shirt with the school logo, these are available from the school office.
Parents or carers who wish their children to wear a turban, skull-cap or topi should keep to the school colours of either dark grey or black.
Parents or carers who wish their children to wear a head covering (hijab) should ensure it is a ‘ready-made’ elasticated type that is of shoulder length and can be slipped on and off easily. It should be plain dark grey, black or white in colour.
The children will also need a P.E kit in school. This should consist of:
Children in Year R also need to have a pair of Wellington Boots in school.
Please note that, due to the current COVID-19 situation, you are not able to exchange or return uniform once purchased, even it it does not fit correctly. So please make sure that you measure your child and follow the size guide on the order form. (The order form says that we are happy to exchange, but unfortunately at the moment this is not the case).
If you order more than one of any item we will issue one initially, and then when you are happy you have the right size we will provide the additional items.
Tips for Buying Uniform.
1. Please name all items of uniform and keep checking the name is present. Names that have been written in pen may eventually wash off. You can buy stickers that have the child's name printed on which will last for longer.
2. Please only buy short sleeved polo shirts.
3. Make sure all uniform fits correctly. Uniform that is too tight or small will be very difficult for your child to take off and put back on again for P.E
4. Try to avoid dressing girls in tights and pinafore dresses on P.E days as these are trickier to take off when changing into a P.E kit.
If you are in receipt of certain benefits, such as Income Support, Child Tax Credit, Income Related Jobseekers Allowance, and have successfully registered as being eligible for Free Schools Meals, you may be entitled to some help toward the cost of school uniform.