Our school uniform colour is a combination of purple and dark grey/black. Most items can be bought from high street shops or supermarkets. Some items are only available from the school office and these are clearly marked on the list.
* Plain white polo shirts are acceptable as school uniform but should you wish to purchase a white polo shirt with the school logo, these are available from the school office.
Parents or carers who wish their children to wear a turban, skull-cap or topi should keep to the school colours of either dark grey, purple or black.
Parents or carers who wish their children to wear a head covering (hijab) should ensure it is a ‘ready-made’ elasticated type that is of shoulder length and can be slipped on and off easily. It should be plain dark grey, purple, black or white in colour.
On the days when children have their PE lesson they should come into school wearing their PE kit. This should consist of:
Tips for Buying Uniform.
1. Please name all items of uniform and keep checking the name is present. Names that have been written in pen may eventually wash off. You can buy stickers that have the child's name printed on which will last for longer.
2. Please only buy short sleeved polo shirts.
3. Make sure all uniform fits correctly. Uniform that is too tight or small will be very uncomfortable for your child.
4. Try to avoid putting tights underneath trousers for girls when it is warmer weather as they take shoes and socks off to go into the sandpit and this makes it very hard for them to go in.
YOUR CHILD WILL ALSO NEED A BAG WITH A SET OF SPARE CLOTHES & UNDERWEAR TO GO ON THEIR PEG IN CASE OF ANY ACCIDENTS THAT THEY MAY HAVE IN SCHOOL. PLEASE TRY TO ENSURE THEY ARE SCHOOL COLOURS.
If you are in receipt of certain benefits, such as Income Support, Child Tax Credit, Income Related Jobseekers Allowance, and have successfully registered as being eligible for Free Schools Meals, you may be entitled to some help toward the cost of school uniform.