Equality Objectives 2018-2019.
- To continue to increase parental involvement in different aspects within school.
- To continue to raise awareness of gifted and talented pupils and how to effectively support them in class.
- At the end of Key Stage 1 in July 2019 to raise standards and attainment between disadvantaged pupils and other pupils in all subjects.
- To ensure disadvantaged pupils achieve the expected standard and greater depth standard and are close to or above national figures for other pupils.
- To continue to provide a wide range of Arts and Cultural learning opportunities and experiences across all areas of the curriculum.